Our 2015 Successes
By Danny Rohrdanz
December 31, 2015
As we wrap up 2015, we wanted to share some of our favorite moments of the year with you.
We’re so thankful for the opportunities we had this year to team up with these awesome new organizations…
- HIS Radio: This Christian radio station aims to share positive, uplifting music every day.
- A Door of Hope: Based in Tampa Bay, this organization strives to bring hope to kids in crisis by training and providing Christian foster homes.
- Renewed Horizon: Teri Claassen’s counseling practice works to give guidance and healing to people struggling through life.
- Serious Creatures: The unique husband-wife duo of Brady and Amber Black created this online store of hand-illustrated pieces.
- KLH Capital: Located in Tampa, KLH Capital is a private equity firm.
Not only did we get to know some great businesses, but this year was also full of bringing new ideas to life…
- Murray-Bertron: When asked to create a website for Murray-Bertron, our first step was to get to know them in order to create a site that reflected them well. We quickly discovered that a simplistic look and functionality for their site would communicate the professional, yet approachable feel their firm embodied. We were also able to provide two key things for their website: a way for entrepreneurs or business owners seeking capital to upload their business plan or business proposal for review, and a portfolio section for website visitors to view their portfolio companies in the Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Real Estate categories.
- KLH Capital: In our partnership with KLH Capital this year, we recreated the mobile version of their existing website to be mobile responsive. By enabling their website to be ready for any screen, we were able to expand their reach in a huge way. We also began managing their blog and email marketing–announcing acquisitions, sales, and company milestones.
- A Door of Hope: This year, we had the awesome opportunity to partner with Dan Claassen and watch his Christian foster care organization transform into A Door of Hope with a new name, brand, and website. We also got to help draw in new support with our multi-faceted End of Year Campaign through emails, graphics, and more.
- Renewed Horizons Counseling: Designing an all new name, brand, and website for Teri was a huge project to tackle! But we loved seeing her heart for counseling and being able to portray that to her clients.
- Del Tackett: This year, we finished a lengthy project in completing The Truth Encounter website. This was Dr. Del Tackett’s first appearance in writing content for a blog or newsletter since releasing The Truth Project nearly 10 years ago. On this website, Dr. Tackett blogs and writes through a Christian worldview about current events in our nation and abroad. We intentionally designed the site to allow visitors to join his online community and go deeper into the worldview topics he writes about.
- Dungy Family Foundation: This year, we were so excited to introduce “The Daily Huddle” blog to their website! Each week, we created two new blogs and graphics based on quotes from Tony Dungy’s books. This was an awesome way to create a stronger relationship between the foundation and its following.
We are so grateful for such an awesome year and can’t wait to see what God has in store for us in 2016!